Thursday, April 17, 2008

Gluten Free Experiment

Here is the result of my first gluten free recipe experiment....ok, so it's actually my second attempt, but my first recipe failed miserably and was not worth taking a picture of.

I have to admit that for the few ingredients that this little cookie contains, they actually taste pretty darn good! Yay me!

I have more recipes I am dying to try, but since it's late and I should really be taking advantage of this time by cleaning my house, doing my dishes, or even better yet, SLEEPING, I should hold off 'til tomorrow. And I think I'll go for some sleep. Cleaning can wait!



GLUTEN FREE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES

·2 cups peanut butter
·2 cups white sugar
·4 eggs, beaten
·2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
·1 1/2 cups chopped pecans (optional)


1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheet.

2. Combine peanut butter, eggs, and sugar and mix until smooth. Mix in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Spoon dough by tablespoons onto a cookie sheet.

3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheets for 5 to 10 minutes before removing.

No comments: